Catch the Taste

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

American Psycho





one of the best movies I've ever seen is American Psycho
and I'll tell you why right now.... (Let me just crank up my Coolio first though)
Aw ye, I'm mad trippin' homie
A) it stars Christian baleB) He runs around naked in white sneakers
C) He kills hookers and doesn't afraid of anything
D) He has yuppie friends


Do you like Tom Jones, Will?

First off the story is about badass Patrick Bateman just kicking so much fucking ass.. living life to the fullest, doing drugs, and dancing to 80's music with his group of eccentric buddies! This of course is when the shit hits the ceiling. Patrick Bateman slowly starts to lose his goddamn mind and suddenly goes Haywire. His mind almost explodes into a pile of hay, like hulk Hogan eating a bacon sandwich with mustard and pickles. Actually if we had to pin point when Bateman goes crazy, I think I'd say it was seeing a business card better than his. Yes that of course is a very good reason to lose your mind. For example, my friend had a better haircut than me last week, and I cried for a solid week, unable to eat, and living in a pile of urine soaked soaks for weeks. So anyways the Batman loses his shit and starts to kill hookers without discretion, telling them they aren't as powerful as the Batman, and need to be destroyed from the planet. So he kills hookers for 45mins, running around in white sneakers. After a while he gets super depressed after realizing his insane killing spree was for nothing, because he had dreamed the whole thing up. Patrick Bat-man laughs hysterically, and suddenly realizes he has home economics class in 20mins,and grabs his backpack, and juice box and runs off to play in the summer day.

I'd have to say its the best movie ever made, and highly urge everyone to see this beast of a movie. The amount of high fives going off in your private theatre after watching this movie will be insane. It will be like 30 sonic booms, and 20 747's taking off at once. Your mom will respect you for once in your life, and I'm sure you'll reach Nirvana.

Don't take my word for it though, just go out and buy yourself a ticket to see American Psycho and see for yourself, your grandma won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. This post was so good it made my testicles drop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nirvana? Alfonso Ribeiro? I'm there.
    Did you know that Utopia is just down the street from Nirvana? Delicious.

    ReplyDelete